Designed as a direct drop-in replacement for the any Aeromotive Stealth Fuel Cell, including COPO, Cobra Jet or Drag Pak race cars. This configuration is also a great option when building a 10″ deep custom fuel cell.
- The A1000 performance you expect and more:
Fuel Injected Engines:
up to 1300 FWHP – naturally aspirated
up to 1000 FWHP – forced air induction
up to 1500 FWHP – naturally aspirated
up to 1200 FWHP – forced air induction
- Fuel Injected Engines:
- E85 Compatible, reduce max FWHP by 30%
- Lighter than the traditional A1000 pump.
- Reduced current draw at higher, EFI pressures.
- Extended service life in methanol and ethanol.
- Integral, external brushless controller for clean installation, cooler fuel and enhanced reliability.
- Quieter than the traditional A1000 Stealth Pump.
- ORB-10 outlet port.
- Requires straight 12-VDC to 16-VDC power supply.
- Not compatible with pulse modulated systems or fuel pump speed controllers.
Aeromotive’s True Variable Speed Controller offers the advantages of built-in pump speed control via a dedicated 0-5V analog DC input signal. The Controller capitalizes on our existing brushless technology by reducing fuel flow during low engine demand and decreasing an already low current draw, therefore minimizing both motor heat the introduction of environmental via reduced fuel recycling.
EFI rated flow of 700 lbs./hr. @ 45 psi, 13.5 volts
Carb rated flow of 900 lbs./hr. @ 9 psi, 13.5 volts
Also Available in an external in-line pump and installed in a Stealth Fuel Cell. Click Here for More Info
VSC Brushless A1000 Fuel Pump with PickupPart #: 18043
- Length: 10"
- Width: 6"
- Height: 6"
- Emissions Code: 3