P/N 18381 Brushless A1000 20 Gallon Fuel Cell with Variable Speed Controller
A1000 Performance Plus Advanced Technology
20-gallon Street/Strip Fuel Cell with Stealth A1000 Brushless Pump, aircraft filler cap, ORB-10 outlet, AN-08 baffled return and dual, roll-over protected AN-08 vents. This is the same fuel cell design, but with larger capacity of 20-gal vs 6-gal used in the Ford Cobra Jet, Chevy COPO Camaro and many of the MOPAR Drag Pack cars.
- Baffled design keeps fuel at the pump inlet
- Fluted pickup with integrated 100-m prefilter
- Fuel Cell Dimensions: 20″w x 24″l x 10″h
- Integral 0-90 ohm fuel level sending unit
- The A1000 performance you expect and more:
Fuel Injected Engines:
up to 1300 FWHP – naturally aspirated
up to 1000 FWHP – forced air induction
up to 1500 FWHP – naturally aspirated
up to 1200 FWHP – forced air induction
- Fuel Injected Engines:
- E85 Compatible pump, reduce max FWHP by 30%
- Lighter than the traditional A1000 pump.
- Reduced current draw at higher, EFI pressures.
- Extended service life in methanol and ethanol.
- Integral, external brushless controller for clean installation, cooler fuel and enhanced reliability.
- Quieter than the traditional A1000 pump.
- Requires straight 12-VDC to 16-VDC power supply.
- Not compatible with pulse modulated systems or fuel pump speed controllers.
- ORB-10 outlet port.
EFI rated flow of 700 lbs./hr. @ 45 psi, 13.5 volts
Carb rated flow of 900 lbs./hr. @ 9 psi, 13.5 volts
Aeromotive’s True Variable Speed Controller offers the advantages of built-in pump speed control via a dedicated 0-5V analog DC input signal. The Controller capitalizes on our existing brushless technology by reducing fuel flow during low engine demand and decreasing an already low current draw, therefore minimizing both motor heat the introduction of environmental via reduced fuel recycling.
VSC Brushless A1000 20 Gallon Fuel CellPart #: 18381
- Length: 28"
- Width: 22"
- Height: 14"
- Emissions Code: 3