• Manufactured from high-temperature steel core/graphite faced exhaust material.
• Expanded steel core provides stability and maximum torque retention to eliminate gasket failure.
• Graphite facing provides excellent heat resistance and thermal conductivity to transfer heat away from the cylinder head.
• Conforms to and seals minor surface irregularities. High recovery material allows header or manifold flange to stay sealed if flange loses clamp-load.
• Can be trimmed if necessary for modified port applications.
• For OE replacement, high performance street, drag race and oval track use.
Header Gaskets - Ultra-Seal - 350 Chevrolet Small Block Gen II (LT Based) 1992-97Part #: 5965
- Length: 0.3"
- Width: 3.1"
- Height: 22.4"
- Emissions Code: 5
- Prop 65: No
Ports are larger than OE. Check fitment before installation.