If you're thinking of building either a high performance or race multi-point fuel injection system for your engine, look no further than Holley for the throttle body. Holley offers a line of universal throttle bodies that range in sizes from 1000 CFM to 2000 CFM and are available with standard square bore or DOMINATOR® flanges. These billet beauties will provide all the air your motor can ingest. Sporting premium design features that enhance their ruggedness and durability, Holley performance throttle bodies are built to take the most severe usage. They'll look great as well — sitting on top of your street rod or street/strip engine. They have the looks to go with the brawn!
2000 CFM Dominator Flange Throttle BodyPart #: 112-578
- Length: 11.25"
- Width: 10.5"
- Height: 3.75"
- Emissions Code: 4
- Prop 65: No
- CNC Billet Construction
- Progressive Linkage System
- More Precise Throttle Control
- Better Drivability
- Maximum Airflow
- Minimizes Air Turbulence
- Throttle shafts are offset with respect to the throttle plates so engine vacuum will assist throttle plate closure
- Provision for installing Holley P/N 20-113
- TH-700R4 over-drive transmission kick-down cable bracket
- Three manifold vacuum ports are available including one for PCV
- Designed with a DOMINATOR® mounting flange
- Utilizes 2.25” throttle bores.