The new single plane intake manifold is designed to provide a broad RPM powerband for high-performance street/strip engine applications to a maximum engine speed of 7500 RPM. The carburetor-mounting pad is designed to accept all stock or aftermarket square-bore carburetors with manual or electric chokes. These intake manifolds are designed to accept most stock hardware and accessory brackets, but offer performance features; like an updated plenum divider area, a 1" shorter overall height than most single plane manifolds, and a choice of two distributor clamp locations. The isolated design of the air/fuel passages helps to increase cooler charge air density and performance.
Holley SBC 4150 Single Plane Intake Manifold - Chevy Small Block V8 with L31 Vortec cylinder headsPart #: 300-264
- Length: 23"
- Width: 7"
- Height: 11.5"
- Emissions Code: 0
- Prop 65: 0
- Single plane design with isolated plenum to keep the air charge cooler
- 4150 square bore mounting flange to adapt most aftermarket throttle body designs
- Power band: 2500-7500 RPM
- Height: Front 4.23", Rear 5.33"
- Port Size: 2.05” height 1.02" width
- Small Block Chevrolet 262-400 cid engines equipped with 1996-2002 (L31) Vortec cylinder heads (non-EGR applications)