The EFI Hi-Ram manifold line has a new addition for the 351W Ford application. The runner length and tapered cross section design will perform well for a wide range of engine combinations. The engineering team also redesigned the water crossover passage to allow room for distributor phasing. Aggressive, bold, race–bred styling will make bad intentions clear for drag race, muscle car, marine, off–road, sandrails, pulling trucks, track, street–rod applications and more!
Manifold is designed for a 9.5" deck height.
Manifold width is 11.32".
• Runner length and the tapered cross–section designed to perform well for a wide range of engine configurations
• EFI fuel rails are machined for –8AN O–ring Fittings with passages large enough to accommodate high fuel flows and dampen pressure pulsations in the fuel system and come standard with EFI Hi–Ram kits.
• Cast aluminum construction.
Holley Black 351W Ford Hi-Ram EFI Manifold BasePart #: 300-244BK
- Length: 20.75"
- Width: 14.75"
- Height: 10"
- Emissions Code: 4
- Prop 65: No
*** The front and rear height measurements listed in the Specs section are referencing the overall height with the top plate installed. Please see the diagrams in the product images for other dimensions.
- The 351W manifold is available to work with 95MM or 105MM GM LS throttle bodies
- EFI fuel rails are machined for -8AN o-ring fittings with passages large enough to accommodate high fuel flows and dampen pressure pulsations in the fuel system and come standard with EFI Hi-Ram kits.
- Plenum Top Gasket Type – 3/32” Round O-ring Cord
- Manifold is designed for a 9.5" deck height.
- Requires the Use of Holley EFI Dual Sync Distributor - 565-111
- Black finish