Specifically designed for use in unlimited racing applications equipped with an external, dry timing-belt, cam drive system, where the bracket must be remote mounted to a front motor plate or some mounting surface other than a designated cam cover mounting flange. (i.e.: Early model Small & Big Block Fords, etc.)
Universal Cam Sync SystemsPart #: 556-123
- Length: 6"
- Width: 3.25"
- Height: 3.25"
- Emissions Code: 4
- Prop 65: No
Installation of this kit should not be attempted until the instructions have been completely read and understood.
- Includes 3 wire hall-effect sensor
- all billet constructed
- aluminum bracket & stainless T-Nut
- better than grade 8 mounting hardware
- mating connector
- and SS ¼”-20 “flying magnet” screw w/ high-temp
- rare-earth magnet
- Unique t-nut and bracket design allows for complete sensor adjustment from the outside of the bracket with a single jam nut
- Designed to provide a plug-&-play cam position signal to Holley EFI systems yet compatible with any EFI system which can read a digital
- square-wave cam input signal
- Bracket assembly can be mounted at any angle about the perimeter of the cam pulley to clear various front accessory drive arrangements