The Sniper Stealth 4150 EFI system from Holley features 4, 100LB/HR Fuel Injectors capable of supporting up to 650 HP naturally aspirated or 600 HP on forced induction applications. The Sniper Stealth 4150 ECU is capable of fuel map self-learning and ignition timing control, improving idle stability, drivability, and wide-open throttle horsepower! Did we mention that the Stealth 4150 also includes transmission kick down provisions for GM TH350/400, 200R4/700R4 and Ford C4/C6 applications. Master Kits include complete fuel system with an external fuel pressure regulator preset to 58.5psi, 20ft of 3/8" Vapor Guard Fuel Hose, Fuel Pump, Filters, necessary hardware and bulkhead fitting to return fuel into the tank!
- Bolt on 4150 Flange Carburetor Replacement
- Throttle body mounted ECU – no extra boxes to mount
- Supports up to 650hp with Four 100 Lb/Hr Injectors!
- Includes high pressure fuel crossover line
- All of the wiring exits below the rear fuel injector cover, for a completely stealth installation.
- Timed spark part for vacuum advanced distributors located under the front fuel bowl, for easy access to the distributor.
- Air entry is machined to fit most stock style air cleaners with air cleaner locator provisions.
- Only 4 Wiring Connections Required! (Battery +, Battery - , Switched Ignition & RPM)
- External fuel pressure regulator required, set to a base pressure of 58.5 PSI, such as 12-886.
- Integrated ignition timing control
- High Resolution Full Color Touchscreen for Initial Setup, Tuning, and Gauge Displays
- Simple Calibration Wizard (answer a few questions about your engine and it creates the base map, then starts tuning on its own!) - NO laptop required!
- Self-tuning ECU means you don’t have to be a computer/tuning wiz to have EFI!
- The included Genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Oxygen Sensor provides real-time Fuel Map Learn!
- OEM Style TPS/IAC and Fuel Pressure regulator, for years of dependable service.
- Included clamp-on oxygen sensor kit for 2.25" exhaust ensures a leak free oxygen sensor installation, with Stainless Steel T-Bolt clamps and a Stainless Steel (Weldable) oxygen sensor flange
- Available in 3 finishes: Shiny, Black and coming soon, Gold
Part #: 550-871