Getting a high powered drag car to hook is the key to low elapsed times and win lights. Whether small tire radial car or a full out Pro-Mod, all racecars will benefit from Holley's new Time-Based Traction Management feature. Designed exclusively for Holley Dominator and HP ECU's running the highly featured V5 software, the Time-Based Traction Management is intended for drag racing, standing mile events or other racing that starts from a stop. Traction management is based on the time from launch vs engine and driveshaft speed (one or both can be used). The tuner enters several curves that will retard ignition timing and can also enable rev limiting based on the departure of wheel or engine speed from the base curve.
Each purchase allows activation of the traction management features for a single ECU. Once purchased, instructions will be emailed to purchaser on how to access the feature. Please note that it may take up to an hour for the email to arrive after the order has been placed.
Time-Based Traction ManagementPart #: 555-100
- Length: 1"
- Width: 1"
- Height: 1"
- Emissions Code: 5
- Prop 65: No
For Racing Use ONLY that has a defined starting point! Please note that it may take up to an hour for the email to arrive after the order has been placed.
- Time based traction control based on engine speed and/or driveshaft speed.
- Import Racepak Driveshaft Curve and RPM data directly into your ECU!
- Import Crankshaft or Driveshaft Curves from previous pass
- curve will automatically populate on the graph.
- Requires driveline speed sensor
- be it wheel or driveshaft speed.