Gen III HEMI Harness with TPS and Idle Air Control Connections. This wiring harness interfaces a Holley EFI ECU to a Gen III HEMI engine with an aftermarket cable actuated throttle body. It is meant to be used in conjunction with an injector harness, a coil harness, and two ignition modules. Most stock sensors are used with this harness. There are two optional connectors for interfacing with CAN-based Holley modules.
Gen III HEMI Main Harness , Late, w/TPS and Idle Air Control ConnectionsPart #: 558-116
- Length: 10.5"
- Width: 4"
- Height: 11"
- Emissions Code: 4
- Prop 65: No
Note: The TPS and IAC connectors are designed for Holley 4 BBL style throttle bodies. If you are using a different throttle body, you may have to change the pins and connectors. When using the 558-116 Harness you MUST use a Chrysler 514-9230-AA Crank Sensor. This sensor MUST be used when utilizing a 60-2 Ignition Strategy. This sensor is standard on 2009-12 Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep applications and is a direct replacement sensor for 2013+ engines.
- Gen III Hemi Main Harness with IAC motor wiring/connector and TPS wiring/connector
- Take control of your Gen III HEMI with Holley EFI by controlling fuel and spark. Great for power upgrades and engine swaps.
- Capable of tuning with power adders such as nitrous, superchargers or turbos and compatible with methanol and water injection
- Harnesses are available to connect to a Gen III HEMI engine for the most advanced fuel and timing controls available
- Each Harness is designed in fit and function specifically for the Gen III HEMI engine platform
- All wiring is TXL grade copper wiring with minimal weight, high temp sleeve in a small diameter
- Factory style terminations provide a strong, secure connection
- Connectors are OEM grade for a correct, positive fit
- Each harness is routed through a split-loom braid for protection and great looks