The factory oil filter location on the Gen III Hemi may interfere with the crossmember or suspension in some engine swaps. These block-off plates & relocation kits allow the oil filter to be moved to a remote location. The block-off adapter screws on instead of the oil filter and the two 3/8" NPT ports on the block near the filter allow installation of the AN hoses for plumbing the remote filter. Aluminum construction with black anodized finish.
- Length: 5"
- Width: 5"
- Height: 2"
- Emissions Code: No
- Prop 65: No
- Relocate the Oil Filter on Gen III Hemi Engines â€“ Ideal for Engine Swaps Where Extra Clearance is Needed
- Choose From a Block-Off Plate or Complete Oil Filter Relocation Kit
- Most 2003-2007 Engines Use 3/4"-16 Threads on the Filter (Use HEMI0002ERL or HEMI0004ERL)
- Most 2008-up Engines Use M22 x 1.5 Threads on the Filter (Use HEMI0001ERL or HEMI0003ERL)
- Oil Filter Relocation Kits (HEMI0003ERL & HEMI0004ERL) Include the Block-Off Adapter, Adapter Fittings, Push-On Hose, Hose Ends, and the Remote Filter Adapter (Everything Needed To Move the Filter)
- The Gen III Hemi Block Has Two 3/8" NPT Ports Located Near the Filter for Plumbing to the Remote Filter (When the Factory Filter is Blocked Off)
- Block-Off Adapter is Made from Aluminum w/ Black Anodized Finish â€“ Attractive & Corrosion Resistant