Earls Adjustable Coolant Cross-Over Tube simplifies the plumbing of a remote mounted electric water pump by eliminating T's, Y-Blocks, and extra hose ends. The design of this special cross-over tube allows adjustable length & can be used as a coolant inlet or outlet on your GM LS Engine. Features (1) -16 AN Male Flare & (2) -12 AN Male O-Ring Port Swivels. Billet aluminum construction w/ two O-ring seals & black anodized finish.
The -12 AN O-ring port swivels eliminate adapters & provides a lower profile for extra clearance. This part can be combined with the block adapters (part # LS0022ERL), and a second style coolant cross-over (part # LS0035ERL) for a simple & clean plumbing solution when using a remote mounted electric water pump.
- Length: 10"
- Width: 4"
- Height: 2"
- Emissions Code: No
- Prop 65: No
- Adjustable Coolant Cross-Over Tube for Remote Mounted Electric Water Pump
- Simplifies AN Plumbing by Eliminating T's, Y-Blocks & Hose Ends
- Billet Aluminum Construction w/ O-Ring Seals
- Adjustable Length (c/l to c/l of -12 AN O-Ring Male Ports) 6.8â€ to 10.5â€
- Black Anodized Finish
- (2) -12 AN Male O-Ring Port Ends & (1) -16 AN Male Flare
- Can Be Used for Coolant Inlet or Outlet
- Designed for GM LS Engines, but can be Used on Other Engines w/ Appropriate Block Adapters (i.e. Big Block Chevy, Small Block Chevy, Big Block Mopar, and Small Block Ford)
- Ideal for Use w/ LS0022ERL (LS Block Adapters) & LS0035ERL (2nd Coolant Cross-over)
- Similar in Design to LS0035ERL Except w/ -12 AN O-Ring Port Fittings (Eliminates the Need for ORB adapters â€“ Low Profile for Extra Clearance)