Specifically designed for use with the Holley 351w Hi-Ram intake manifold, this compact unit shares all of the same great features of our other Holley EFI Dual Sync distributors. The design includes dual Hall Effect sensors for the crankshaft and camshaft signals. It can be used as just a crank speed input, as well as providing a cam sync signal for sequential fueling operation. It is also perfect providing the needed crank and cam signals for Coil-On-Plug applications. The precision-machined shutter wheel design ensures accurate timing, even at very high engine speeds. Holley EFI Dual Sync Distributors are compatible with other EFI systems that support Hall Effect crank and cam sensors.
Holley EFI Low Profile 351W Dual Sync DistributorPart #: 565-111
- Length: 4.75"
- Width: 4.75"
- Height: 12"
- Emissions Code: 3
- Prop 65: Yes
When utilized with Sniper EFI, Ignition Adapter 558-493 is Required!
- Plug and Play with Holley EFI
- Includes both crank and cam sensors to support sequential EFI operation
- Hall Effect sensor design provides precise timing control and noise immunity
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing
- Integrated LEDs allow for easy setup
- Comes with hardened steel distributor gear
- Precision machined shutter wheel designed for improved accuracy at extreme engine RPM
- Billet Blank Cap also available for Coil On Plug Applications P/N 566-103
- Designed specifically for the Holley 351W Hi-Ram Manifold P/N 300-242 or 300-241