Introducing the next generation of Holley EFI Dual Sync Distributors, the new design features an improved shutter wheel, high-quality dual Hall Effect sensors, and an MSD cap and rotor!
While these distributors are designed to be used primarily in sequentially injected installations, you can easily use them as a crank trigger for TBI system also. The precision machined shutter wheel design ensures accurate timing, even at very high engine speeds. The Black anodized Gen 2 Dual Sync also included a QPQ coated shutter wheel for superior corrosion resistance, and the wheel has been pinned and welded to the shaft for increased reliability. These distributors can also be used with other EFI systems that support Hall Effect crank and cam sensor inputs. Do you need to a bronze gear for your billet cam? No problem, these distributors maintain MSD shaft diameters, making it easy to source a bronze gear!
Holley EFI Dual Sync Ford 351W Distributor, BlackPart #: 565-201BK
- Length: 7"
- Width: 7"
- Height: 19.75"
- Emissions Code: 3
- Prop 65: No
When utilized with Sniper EFI, Ignition Adapter 558-493 is Required!
- Plug and Play with Holley EFI and Sniper EFI with adapter harness part number 558-493
- Includes both crank and cam sensors to support sequential EFI operation
- Hall Effect sensor design provides precise timing control and noise immunity
- Black anodized CNC machined billet aluminum housing provides superior strength and great looks
- Integrated LEDs allow for easy setup
- Available for popular applications
- Comes with hardened steel distributor gear
- Precision machined shutter wheel designed for improved accuracy at extreme engine RPM
- Shutter wheel is pinned and welded to distributor shaft for superior reliability
- Blank cap available for Coil-On-Plug applications