Introducing the all-new MSD Pro-Billet EFI Dual Sync Distributors! The new design features high-quality dual Hall Effect sensors, a QPQ coated precision billet shutter wheel and distributor shaft guided by a sealed ball bearing, a race proven distributor gear, performance cap and rotor, and all the quality our Pro-Billet distributor line is known for.
While these distributors are designed primarily for use with sequential fuel injection systems that support Hall Effect crank and cam sensor inputs, they can also trigger TBI fuel injection systems. The precision-machined shutter wheel design ensures accurate timing, even at high engine speeds. If you've converted to a coil per cylinder ignition system, we offer a great looking blank distributor cap to save space and eliminate the unused cap and rotor.
MSD Pro-Billet EFI Dual Sync distributors are available for many popular engine applications and are perfect addition to your fuel-injected power plant.
Ford 351C - 460 Dual Sync DistributorPart #: 2379
- Length: 7"
- Width: 17.5"
- Height: 7"
- Emissions Code: 4
- Prop 65: Yes
When used with Holley Sniper EFI, Ignition Adapter PN 558-493 is required.
- Plug and Play with Holley EFI
- Includes both crank and cam sensors to support sequential EFI operation
- Hall Effect sensor design provides precise timing control and noise immunity
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing
- Integrated LEDs allow for easy setup
- Available for popular applications
- Comes with hardened steel distributor gear
- Precision machined shutter wheel designed for improved accuracy at extreme engine RPM
- Shutter wheel is pinned and welded to distributor shaft for superior reliability
- Blank cap available for Coil-On-Plug applications