Looking to put an LT4/LT5 crate motor or junkyard motor into your vehicle originally equipped with hydraulic power steering? The Holley Retro-fit Hydraulic Power Steering add-on kits for GM LT4/LT5 engines to the rescue.
The hydraulic power steering kits works with original equipment GM LT4/5 accessories and brackets. The design incorporates a splined dual bearing system that eliminates belt stresses on the P/S pump's internal bearings, assuring long life. The supercharger drive maintains the original and optimized belt path and tensioner. Included with each P/S system is a throttle body angle correcting adapter that better positions the TB for swap applications. Versions of the power steering drives are available for LT4/5 dry-sump & LT4 wet-sump applications.
Power Steering Add-on System for LT5Part #: 20-233
- Length: 23"
- Width: 10"
- Height: 14"
- Emissions Code: 0
- Prop 65: 0
- Add-on power steering to the OE GM accessory drive systems
- Power Steering design with splined dual bearing eliminating stress on belt and pump's internal bearings
- Original equipment Type II power steering pump included for OE (original equipment) looks and reliability
- P/S hard line adapters included
- Throttle body angle correcting adapter for easier intake tube routing on swap applications included
- These retro-fit kits maintain OE pulley ratios for optimal accessory performance
- Retro-fit kits allows for installation and use of larger supercharger crank pulley of 15% overdrive or 9.44” diameter
- Available LT4/5 dry-sump & LT4 wet-sump applications