Holley is pleased to announce the continuing evolution of its very successful analog-style gauges with the release of new 3-3/8" and 4-1/2" speedometers and tachometers to complement our 2-1/16" gauge line. These are designed specifically for use with Holley EFI systems or as a standalone unit and available in both black and white face versions. These gauges are compatible with all Terminator, HP, Dominator, and Sniper ECU's, allowing them to be installed in a variety of Holley EFI equipped vehicles.
Holley EFI CAN TachometerPart #: 553-146
- Length: 6.375"
- Width: 7"
- Height: 4.75"
- Emissions Code: 5
- Prop 65: No
- Works with both distributor and distributor-less ignitions without requiring any special tach adapters
- Practically universal
- works with most gasoline engines and programmable from 0.5 - 6 PPR (Pulses Per Revolution)
- 000 RPM range
- Compatible with all Holley EFI touch screens
- handheld tuners
- and other CAN devices – Great for Holley EFI users looking to install a combination of needle gauges and LCD accessories
- Slim-style mounting requires very little dash space for installation
- 240° sweep pointer from 8 to 4 o’clock makes gauges easy to read at a glance
- Internal microprocessor ensures accurate pointer movement in street and racing conditions
- Spin lock ring threads to back of gauge case for simple and secure gauge mounting
- CNC machined billet aluminum bezels with anodized finish – Bezels are threaded for easy replacement
- Multiple bezel options available separately – User can customize the gauges to their preference