Looking for a plug and play kit for your Ford Modular engine? The HP ECU allows you to accurately control the fuel and ignition of your engine plus much more! Is your cam too wild for a MAF? Power adders? You name it, and Holley EFI can handle it.
HP EFI ECU & Harness KitsPart #: 550-616N
- Length: 12.25"
- Width: 11"
- Height: 7.5"
- Emissions Code: 4
- Prop 65: No
Holley HP EFI systems are equipped with 4 programmable inputs and 4 programmable outputs that are ideal for most vehicles with a single power adder. This feature allows the user to configure the system to support a wide range of controls including boost control, progressive nitrous, water/meth injection, speed inputs, fuel pump control, AC inputs, timing retard inputs and various other uses. When selecting an ECU, users need to ensure their planned controls can be run with the 4 inputs and 4 outputs as certain combinations may use more I/Os than are available. If more I/Os are required, users should choose the Dominator VMS.
ECU is certified to ISO 8846, SAE J1171 & United States Coast Guard Requirements for Ignition Protection & Fire Resistance.
Software and firmware updates can be downloaded here for free.
- Designed specifically for 1999-2004 Ford Modular 2 Valve Engines
- Plug and play with factory sensors; Crank
- Coolant Temp
- Plug and play with factory actuators; Coils
- Connectors for Holley Fuel Pressure and Oil Pressure sensors
- Connectors for expanded Inputs and Outputs
- Complete plug and play kit includes HP ECU
- NTK Oxygen sensor
- MAP sensor
- Coil Drivers and all necessary Harnesses
- The NTK Oxygen Sensor is recommended when using leaded or methanol fuels
- high exhaust and forced induction applications or for highest precision feedback