The Holley VR Series billet fuel pressure regulators are part of the VR1 and VR2 Series brushless fuel pump systems product line. These regulators can support 3000+ horsepower engines that require high volumes of fuel flow. Both EFI and carbureted versions can be referenced on a 1:1 ratio. They are precision machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum for strength and durability and feature a black bright dip anodized body and a clear bright dip anodized top for corrosion resistance and good looks. Offered in 2 port and 4 port versions for carbureted or EFI pressures, Holley has the regulator to cover your needs!
- EFI regulators are adjustable from 40-100 PSI base pressure
- Carbureted regulators are adjustable from 4 to 9 PSI base pressure
- Compatible with gasoline, methanol, and E85* (Compatible with
- 1/8” NPT gauge port
- Designed for use with the Holley VR1 and VR2 Brushless in-line fuel pumps
- Can be referenced on a 1:1 ratio – includes a barb fitting and a -4 AN fitting for reference connection
- 2 port regulators feature a 10 AN O-ring inlet/outlet and return
- 4 port regulators feature a 10 AN O-ring inlet and return with (4) 8 AN O-ring outlets
Part #: 12-852
- Length: 3.2"
- Width: 6"
- Height: 3.2"
- Emissions Code: 5
- Prop 65: Yes