Holley is pleased to announce the continuation of their popular analog-style gauges with the release of a new white face 2-1/16" version, designed specifically for use with Holley EFI systems. These gauges are compatible with all Terminator, HP, Dominator, and Sniper ECU's, allowing them to be installed in a variety of Holley EFI equipped vehicles. CAN communication allows the gauges to daisy chain using the included stereo cables, making installation quick and clean. The required gauge module allows plug and play communication between the ECU and gauges, through a one-wire ECU connection*.
Holley EFI Oil Pressure GaugePart #: 553-127W
- Length: 6.375"
- Width: 7"
- Height: 4.75"
- Emissions Code: 5
- Prop 65: No
Easy to install - One plug and play gauge module (P/N 554-130) is required per set of CAN gauges. User can daisy chain as many gauges as they choose; all gauge data supplied through a one-wire ECU connection.
- Plug and play compatibility with all Terminator, HP, and Dominator ECU’s (w/ module P/N 554-130)
- No programming necessary; eliminates the need to install duplicate sending units
- Compatible with all Holley EFI touch screens, dashes, handheld tuners, and other CAN devices
- 270° sweep pointer from 6 to 3 o’clock makes gauges easy to read at a glance
- Pointer is driven by a high-torque internal stepper motor to ensure accurate movement in racing conditions
- Adjustable LED warning light allows user to set both low and high trigger points
- LED warning light brightness can be configured for both day and night
- Peak recall lets user view the min/max gauge readings with the push of a button
- Spin lock ring threads to back of gauge case for simple and secure gauge mounting
- CNC machined billet aluminum bezels with anodized finish – Bezels are threaded for easy replacement
- Multiple bezel options available separately – User can customize the gauges to their preference
- Gauges include 6 in. daisy chain cable and 3 ft. power harness
- Additional length cables and multi-connection power distribution harness available separately