These analog-style gauges are designed specifically for use with Holley EFI systems. They are compatible with all Terminator, HP, and Dominator ECU's, allowing them to be installed in a variety of Holley EFI equipped vehicles. CAN-bus communication allows the gauges to daisy chain using the included stereo cables, making installation quick and clean. The required gauge module (P/N 554-130) allows plug and play communication between the ECU and gauges, through a one-wire ECU connection.
Holley EFI Oil Pressure GaugePart #: 553-127
- Length: 6.375"
- Width: 7"
- Height: 4.75"
- Emissions Code: 5
- Prop 65: No
Easy to install - One plug and play gauge module (P/N 554-130) is required per set of CAN gauges. User can daisy chain as many gauges as they choose; all gauge data supplied through a one-wire ECU connection.
- Plug and play compatibility with all Terminator, HP, and Dominator ECU’s (w/ module P/N 554-130)
- No programming necessary; eliminates the need to install duplicate sending units
- Compatible with all Holley EFI touch screens, dashes, handheld tuners, and other CAN devices
- 270° sweep pointer from 6 to 3 o’clock makes gauges easy to read at a glance
- Pointer is driven by a high-torque internal stepper motor to ensure accurate movement in racing conditions
- Adjustable LED warning light allows user to set both low and high trigger points
- LED warning light brightness can be configured for both day and night
- Peak recall lets user view the min/max gauge readings with the push of a button
- Spin lock ring threads to back of gauge case for simple and secure gauge mounting
- CNC machined billet aluminum bezels with anodized finish – Bezels are threaded for easy replacement
- Multiple bezel options available separately – User can customize the gauges to their preference
- Gauges include 6 in. daisy chain cable and 3 ft. power harness
- Additional length cables and multi-connection power distribution harness available separately