Introducing Coyote Twin Independent Variable Cam Timing Control from Holley EFI! Do you have a coyote crate engine going in your dream car? Is your weekend road race warrior powered by a coyote junkyard engine with locked cams? Unlock the full potential of your high revving power plant with the Holley EFI Plug and Play Coyote Ti-VCT Control Module.
Holley EFI Ford Coyote Ti-VCT Sub Harness (2011-2012)Part #: 558-124
- Length: 10.5"
- Width: 4"
- Height: 11"
- Emissions Code: 4
- Prop 65: No
Designed to be used with 558-319 Main Power Harness
- Compatible with HP or Dominator EFI
- Ti-VCT Cam control down to 400 RPM
- Designed for Stock Camshafts Profiles
- Commanded Timing matched within 1 degree
- 4 Built in Diagnostic LEDS make diagnostics easy in the event of a cam or crank sensor failure
- Integrated Stock Cam Position Tables – eliminate tuning guess work
- optimal drive-ability and power right out of the box
- Installation of an external MAP sensor is required
- we recommend part number 538-24 for N/A applications
- CANBus communication between Coyote Ti-VCT and Holley EFI ECU for high speed data transfer and diagnostics
- Pre-calibrated Ford sensor drop downs in the Holley EFI Software
- Plug and Play Ti-VCT Sub Harness designed specifically for 2011-2012 Coyote Engines
- Connectors are labeled for easy identification