The Holley EFI die cast aluminum four barrel throttle body is designed to fit on any square bore (4150 style) intake manifold. This new MPFI Race Throttle Body shares the same air entry area design that powers every NASCAR Sprint Cup Series™ car! The unit includes the Throttle Position Sensor (TPS), Intake Air Temperature Sensor (IAT), and Idle Air Control (IAC) motor. It has four 1-3/4" throttle plates. It features non progressive throttle linkage, for quickest throttle response, but can be converted to progressive operation by removing and adjusting the installed linkage. It also features one 3/8" and one 3/16" full manifold vacuum ports!
Universal Race Series Throttle BodyPart #: 112-602
- Length: 12.25"
- Width: 11"
- Height: 7.5"
- Emissions Code: 4
- Prop 65: No
- 1-3/4” throttle bore
- Standard square bore mounting pattern for installation on many intake manifolds
- Integrated TPS, IAC and Air Sensor
- Hi Flow IAC passages for large cubic inch engines for idle stability
- Uses a non-contact magnetic hall effect TPS sensor
- Includes (1) 3/8” and (1) 3/16” full manifold vacuum ports
- PTFE coated throttle shaft rides in oil impregnated bronze bushing for smooth actuation
- Dedicated race only throttle lever
- Stainless Steel adjustable secondary link; factory set to 1:1 actuation
- Knurled primary curb idle adjustment screw
- High quality die cast aluminum for strength and weight reduction
- Hard Core Gray finish