MSD's Pro-Billet Front Drive distributor with adjustable Hall-Effect Sync Pickup is the solution for race engines that don't have room for a standard distributor due to firewall clearance or intake combinations and need a cam sync signal for EFI systems.
The MSD Front Drive distributor is belt-driven from a pulley installed on the camshaft. For increased strength and durability a 9mm belt is used which is wider than any other drive assembly. The distributor head is CNC-machined from a billet of aluminum and is secured to a strong precision bracket.
An adjustable Hall-Effect sensor provides a clean cam sync signal for EFI systems. The sensor has a built in LED used for quick, easy setup and adjustments.
This system is an extremely accurate way to distribute the spark energy from your MSD Ignition!
MSD Front Drive Distributor with Adjustable Cam SyncPart #: 85101
- Length: 8.06"
- Width: 5.83"
- Height: 7.09"
- Emissions Code: 0
- Prop 65: 0
-Must be used with a Jesel or Comp Cams Camshaft Belt Drive Kit and an MSD Flying Magnet Crank Trigger. -Will not fit raised cam big blocks such as Merlin, Donovan or Dart blocks or GEN V or GEN VI (PN 86201 only)
- Band clamp mount allows easy rotor phasing adjustment
- Easily adjustable belt tension
- The MSD Cap and Rotor are injection molded from strong material
- Billet aluminum bracket and lower housing for strength
- Supplied with cam gear, hardware and extra wide 9mm belt
- Built-in adjustable Hall-Effect cam sync sensor for EFI systems
- Hall-Effect sensor with built in LED for easy setup and adjustment