Earl's Racing Products head bolts are made from premium quality 170,000 psi chromemoly alloy steel (about 15% stronger than Grade 8). These bolts have a reduced wrench size (choose from 12-point or hex head) for extra socket clearance (provides extra clearance to rocker arms when re-torqueing heads). The wide flanged head provided more support for the extra thick chromemoly washers. These head bolts are reusable and are the ideal way to upgrade the performance of your engine, and eliminate the hassle and cost of replacing OEM style torque-to-yield style bolts each time the cylinder heads are removed. Black oxide finish & sold in complete engine sets. Made in the USA.
- Length: 4"
- Width: 8"
- Height: 2"
- Emissions Code: No
- Prop 65: No
- Material - Chromemoly Alloy Steel
- Yield Strength - 170,000 PSI
- Finish - Black Oxide
- Reduced Wrenching Size â€“ Provides Extra Socket Clearance
- Choose Form 12-Point or Hex Head Styles
- Includes Premium Head Bolts, Washers & Anti-Seize Lubricant
- Sold In Complete Engine Sets
- Reusable Head Bolts & Washers (Not Torque-To-Yield)
- Made in the USA