Earl's new turbocharger oiling adapters fit most common turbos for the oil feed and drain side of the oiling system. Choose from several styles of flange mounted, inverted flare & NPT style fittings.
In some turbo systems, it may be necessary to restrict the oil supply side of the system to prevent oil leaks and smoking. Special flare jet -4 AN style jet holders are available, w/ several optional restrictors to fine tune the oiling system (similar in design to a nitrous style Flare Jet, except in a larger -4 AN size). These adjustable restrictor jets & holders may also work in some EFI applications to dampen the signal for remote mounted sensors.
- Length: 4.25"
- Width: 3"
- Height: 1.5"
- Emissions Code: No
- Prop 65: No
- Turbocharger Oil Adapter Fittings â€“Several Styles for Inlet & Drain
- Options for Most Common Turbochargers
- These Fittings are Made from 2024 Aluminum w/ Black Anodized Finish & 303 Stainless Steel
- Flange Style Turbo Drain fittings w/ (3) different Bolt Spacing options on the flanges
- Inverted Flare & NPT Oil Feed Fittings in NPT & Inverted Flare Styles
- Adjustable Oil Restrictor Fittings for the Oil Feed (Flare Jet -4 AN Style â€“ Similar to Nitrous Flare Jets)