These special fittings allow easy installation of a catch tank on GM LS racing engines that have a PCV (positive crankcase ventilation) fitting on the OE valve cover. This fitting has a 3/4" outside diameter that fits into the OE grommet instead of the stock PCV fitting. Choose from fittings with -8 AN or -10 AN male flare. Ideal for use in racing applications that require the use of a catch tank.
- Length: 4.25"
- Width: 3"
- Height: 1.5"
- Emissions Code: No
- Prop 65: No
- Adapter Fitting Allows Installation of Catch Can on GM LS Racing Engines
- Replaced PCV (positive crankcase ventilation) Fitting on GM Original Equipment (OE) Valve Covers
- Choose from -8 AN or -10 AN Male Flare
- Ideal for Use w/ Catch Tank CT100ERL or CT101ERL â€“ Required by Many Racing Sanctioning Bodies
- Eliminates Modifications to the OE Valve Cover
- Fits OE Grommet w/ Approximately 3/4â€ Inside Diameter