Flame Guard is ideal for insulating hose, cable, or wiring from extreme heat sources. The hook & loop closure makes the Flame Guard easier to install since it can be added anytime (even after the hose, wiring, or cable is already installed on the vehicle). Choose from various sizes from 3/4" to 2" inside diameter and 12" or 18" pre-made lengths. The hook-and-loop closure is sewn onto the Flame Guard & additional sewing on the ends to prevent fraying. Black outer silicone rubber finish. Protects hose, wire, and cable from extreme temperatures - up to 500â° F continuous, up to 2000â° F (15-20 minutes), and 3000â° F for (15-30 seconds).
- Length: 15"
- Width: 12"
- Height: 3"
- Emissions Code: No
- Prop 65: No
- Black Flame Guard w/ Hook-and-Loop Seam
- Easy Installation â€“ Even After Hose or Wiring is Already Assembled & Installed
- Insulate Hose, Cables, and Wiring from Extreme Heat
- Choose from Inside Diameters of 3/4â€, 1â€, 1-1/4â€, 1-1/2â€, or 2â€
- Choose from Two Pre-cut Lengths 12â€ or 18â€ Long â€“ Sewn on the Ends to Prevent Frayingâ€¢ Choose from Two Pre-cut Lengths 12â€ or 18â€ Long â€“ Sewn on the Ends to Prevent Fraying
- Operating Temperature -65Âº F to 500â° F w/ Splashes to 3000â° F
- Plain w/o Logo