Avenger Multi-Port EFI systems for small or big block Chevys are ready for the street or strip with the simple swap of an intake! Whether you have a stock engine, crate or custom-built engine, Avenger Multi-Port systems can help you maximize performance and the Avenger's self-tuning capabilities will get you to the cruise or race in no time. Avenger Multi-Port systems include: intake manifold, billet throttle body, ECU, wiring harness, fuel rails, injectors, fuel pump and related small parts. Set up is done on the included hand-held tuner so no laptop is required!
Avenger EFI 4bbl Multi-Port Fuel Injection SystemPart #: 550-816
- Length: 32"
- Width: 20"
- Height: 16"
- Emissions Code: 3
- Prop 65: No
All Avenger EFI systems come with all installation components including wiring harness, sensors and in-line pump. Return fuel line to tank is not included. ECU is certified to ISO 8846, SAE J1171 & United States Coast Guard Requirements for Ignition Protection & Fire Resistance. These kits require the use of a small diameter distributor, such as a small cap GM HEI or most MSD distributors. A large cap GM HEI will not fit with these kits.
- Self-tuning fueling strategy tunes while you drive - Designed for the user that wants ease of use without having to be a “tuning expert”
- Requires no laptop computer to set up or tune - Includes full color OLED hand-held tuner that offers simple setup and easy tuning of basic parameters such as engine idle speed. Still allows for users to change other parameters to further fine tune base
- Dedicated fuel and oil pressure inputs
- Allows for computer controlled ignition timing if desired
- System can be upgraded in the future to a Holley “HP EFI System” if desired