You're sure to get some attention when you pop the hood and show an Avenger Stealth Ram™ Multi-Port EFI system! Available for traditional or Vortec headed SB Chevys, the Avenger's self-tuning capabilities make it as easy as 1, 2, 3 to get your car up and running with EFI. The tunnel ram design of the Stealth Ram™ builds power in the upper RPM range while maintaining excellent mid-range torque as well. Avenger Stealth Ram™ systems include: intake manifold, billet throttle body, ECU, wiring harness, fuel rails, injectors, fuel pump and related small parts. Set up is done on the included hand-held tuner so no laptop is required!
Avenger EFI Stealth Ram SystemPart #: 550-822
- Length: 32"
- Width: 20"
- Height: 16"
- Emissions Code: 3
- Prop 65: No
- Instructions for Handheld
- Instructions for Part# 550-822
- Additional Instructions for Part# 550-822
- Addendum for 550-822
All Avenger EFI systems come with all installation components including wiring harness, sensors and in-line pump. Return fuel line to tank is not included. ECU is certified to ISO 8846, SAE J1171 & United States Coast Guard Requirements for Ignition Protection & Fire Resistance. These kits require the use of a small diameter distributor, such as a small cap GM HEI or most MSD distributors. A large cap GM HEI will not fit with these kits.
- Self-tuning fueling strategy tunes while you drive - Designed for the user that wants the ease of use without having to be a “tuning expert”
- Requires no laptop computer to set up or tune - Includes full color OLED hand-held tuner that offers simple setup and easy tuning of basic parameters such as engine idle speed. Still allows for users to change other parameters to further fine tune base
- Dedicated fuel and oil pressure inputs
- Allows for computer controlled ignition timing if desired
- System can be upgraded in the future to a Holley “HP EFI System” if desired