Holley EFI now offers a fully standalone 2-1/16" Air/Fuel Wideband O2 Gauge Kit with 0-5 volt analog output allowing data logging capability. Our gauge kit includes a slim mounting analog face gauge with 5-foot weathertight sensor harness and 4-foot power/ground/lighting harness allowing for flexible mounting locations and a Bosch LSU 4.9 wideband O2 sensor. Designed specifically for use with all EFI systems and available in both black and white face versions.
Holley EFI Analog Style Standalone Air/Fuel Wideband Gauge Kit - WhitePart #: 553-168W
- Length: 6.38"
- Width: 4.75"
- Height: 7"
- Emissions Code: 0
- Prop 65: 0
- Completely standalone with easy-to-read analog dial - Great for EFI or carbureted applications
- Features 0-5 volt analog output for data logging
- Includes Bosch LSU 4.9 wideband O2 sensor which is compatible with all fuel types (Unleaded, Leaded, E85, Diesel, or Methanol)
- Gauge reads in gasoline scale only
- Slim-style composite carbon case allows mounting with very little dash space required
- 270° sweep pointer from 6 to 3 o’clock makes gauge easy to read at a glance
- Internal microprocessor controls the pointer movement to ensure accurate movement in street, off road, and racing conditions
- Adjustable LED warning light allows user to set both low and high trigger points
- Peak recall button allows user to view min/max gauge readings
- Gauge includes a 5 ft. 6-pin weathertight sensor harness and 4 ft. power/ground/lighting harness allowing for flexible mounting locations
- Spin lock ring threads to back of gauge case for simple and secure gauge mounting
- CNC machined billet aluminum bezels with anodized finish – Bezels are threaded for easy replacement
- Multiple bezel options available separately – User can customize the gauge to their preference